Senior Physician, Head of Neuroimaging
- Covering the whole spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic Nuclear Medicine
- Dedicated supervision of PET and scintigraphy examinations of the brain: 18F-FDG, 18F-FET, 68Ga-Dotanoc, 18F-labeled amyloid tracers, 11C-PIB, 18F-AV-1451, PET, DaTSCAN
- Qualified reader of CT and X-ray images
- Interdisciplinary boards: neuropsychiatry, neurooncology; thorax- and hematooncology
- Head of the research group “Multimodal imaging of normal and pathological cognition”
- Coordination of the neurooncologic research
- Clinical Investigator: Supervision of clinical trials with anti-amyloid and -tau therapeutics
- Seminars und lecture “Nuclear medicine diagnostics of the central nervous system“
- Three days’ practical seminar “Interdisciplinary diagnosis of dementia”
- Lecture „Nuclear Medicine: clinical applications“ for students of informatics
- Seminar „PET in Neuro-oncology“ for students of technical specialities
|2008-2011||Resident, Dept. of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (Prof. K. Lieb), University Hospital Mainz, Germany. Research group “Normal Aging” (Prof. A. Fellgiebel)|
|2011-2011||Rotating Physician, Dept. of Neurology (Prof. F. Zipp), University Hospital Mainz, Germany|
|Since 2012||Dept. of Nuclear Medicine (since 2/2018 Prof. W. Weber, before Prof. M. Schwaiger), Technical University of Munich, Germany|
|2013||Head, research group “Multimodal imaging of normal and pathological cognition”|
|2015||Head of Neuroimaging|
|2017||Specialist in Nuclear Medicine|
|2017||Coordinator of the neurooncologic research|
|2020||Assistant Professor (Habilitation), Assessment of metabolic connectivity by means of PET (Prof. M. Schwaiger)|
Qualified reader of X-ray and CT images
|1998-2004||Studies of Human Medicine at the Northern State Medical University, Archangelsk, Russia|
|WS 2003/04||Medicine courses at the University of Oulu, Finland, as scholar of the Center of International Mobility (CIMO), Finland|
|06/2004||Final state examination with distinction (overall score of 1.1 out of 1.0)|
|2004-2006||Doctoral studies as scholar of the German Research Foundation (DFG) at the Neuro-Graduate School and Dept. of Nuclear Medicine, University of Mainz, Germany|
|2006-2007||Practical year (pre-registration) at the University Hospital Mainz, Germany|
|10/2007||Final state examination, University of Mainz, Germany|
|05/2010||M.D. thesis “In vivo imaging of dopamine receptors in temporal lobe epilepsy”, Dept. of Nuclear Medicine (Prof. P. Bartenstein), University of Mainz (magna cum laude)|
- Since 2015 Head of Neuroimaging, Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network (DIAN) Munich
- 2017 - 2019 Leadership Board of young professionals, German Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Since 2017 Faculty, PhD Program “Medical Life Science and Technology”, TUM
- Since 2018 Associate Faculty, Munich Center for NeuroSciences - Brain and Mind
- Since 2019 Working Group “Neuro-Nuclear-Medicine”, German Society of Nuclear Medicine
- 2019 - 2020 Board of Directors, Brain Imaging Council, Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Since 2022 Member, European DLB Consortium
- Since 2022 Head, Molecular Connectivity Working Group www.molecularconnectivity.com
- Since 2023 Neuroimaging Committee, European Association of Nuclear Medicine
- Journals: Alzheimer’s & Dementia, American Journal of Neuroradiology, Brain Imaging and Behavior, Brain Structure and Function, Cerebral Cortex, Clinical Neuroradiology, Cortex, Current Alzheimer Research, Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, Epilepsia, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, EJNMMI Research, Frontiers Aging Neuroscience, Human Brain Mapping, International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism, Journal of Nuclear Medicine, Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, Molecular Psychiatry, Nature Communications, Nature Protocols, Neurobiology of Aging, Neuroimage, Psychiatry Research Neuroimaging, Theranostics
- Funding Institutions: FWF Austrian Science Fund, Alzheimer's Research UK, German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Conferences: Annual meetings of the German Society of Nuclear Medicine, Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Editorial Boards: Frontiers in Medicine (Associate Editor)
Grant Support (as Principle Investigator)
- 2012-2013 Intramural TUM grant for resident physicians, “Identification of Alzheimer-typical covariance patterns in amyloid imaging data“.
- 2013-2015 Alzheimer Research Initiative (AFI) Germany, “Brain β-Amyloid signature of Alzheimer’s disease”.
- 2013-2018 7th EU Framework Programme for Research, technological Development and Demonstration, “Multimodal Imaging of Neurological Disorders”. Applicant (PI: Prof. Schwaiger).
- 2016-2019 German Research Foundation (DFG), “Plasticity of large-scale neural connectivity following working memory training”.
- 2020-2022 Federal Ministry of Education and Research Germany (BMBF), “Deep learning for the differential diagnosis of dementia from multi-modal neuroimaging data”.
- 2021-2024 German Research Foundation (DFG), “Striatal dopamine in psychosis and psychotic remission and its relevance for cognitive difficulties in schizophrenia: a longitudinal 18F-DOPA-PET/fMRI hybrid imaging study”.